Certified Napoleon Hill Foundation Instructor and Canada’s Leading Think and Grow Rich Expert, will help you purposefully choose, direct, and control the approximately 50,000 thoughts you have every single day…especially during the tough times in your life

Napoleon Hill wrote that in every adversity there is the seed of an equivalent benefit and after becoming a Certified Napoleon Hill Instructor, Tom too tall Cunningham discovered his true God given Definite Purpose, to encourage as many people as he possibly can to live positively with and through life’s challenges.

Despite being afflicted with pain and disability from Rheumatoid Arthritis in every joint of his body since the age of 5, Tom has been able to remain positive at all times.

He is well known for always answering AMAZING when asked how he is doing. He tells people that 80% of the time it is true and the other 20% of the time it is to remind himself it is true.

Being hospitalized about 40 times for a combination of arthritis flare ups and surgeries never stopped Tom’s Positive Mental Attitude.

To date, he has had 4 hips, 4 knees,and 2 shoulders replaced. His worst surgery was an ankle reconstruction and fusion.

He had surgery to remove cataracts at the age of 12. At age 25, unable to put contact lenses in any longer due to the loss of range of motion in his elbow and wrist, doctors inserted lenses inside his eyes in what is called intraocular surgery, which is done while you are awake.

  • Are you currently experiencing physical challenges and having a hard time staying positive?
  • Have you discovered your true God given Definite Purpose, the reason you were created?
  • Would you like to make a positive contribution to the world and leave a legacy that outlasts you?
  • Would you like an Encourager in your life to help you become all that God created you to be?


Thanks for speaking at our Experienced Sales Representative Break-through Workshop. That was an amazing presentation that you gave! Not only touching me, but many a tear could be seen among the attendees listening to your talk. Your message of perseverance and tips on adaptation, applying “Think and Grow Rich” were well captured by everyone.


Geoffrey Assing
Manager, Sales and Distribution Operations and Training Knowledge First Financial.


I challenge anyone not to come away from one of Tom’s sessions without being moved and touched by what you have seen and heard. Companies who want to develop their staff and learn about positive mental attitude should definitely engage with Tom. He is the epitome of this.


I feel privileged to know this amazing gentleman.


David Thomson
Best Deal Insurance UK

As MWR Life’s Inspiration Ambassador, through his speaking engagements, Journey To Success Radio show and website, Tom too tall Cunningham inspires people to become resilient and to live positively through the challenges of life.

Although he speaks locally in Toronto and internationally, his favourite way to help people is in small group settings. He has led small group Bible studies and support groups and has been involved in small groups regularly for 25 years.

His radio show has helped him with his questioning and listening skills, both keys to leading a small group.

Tom will lovingly and positively help you think about, discover, and pursue your Definite Chief Aim and keep you accountable to it and your goals.


Masterminding and Befriending Tom will help you:


  • Connect with people who can help you with your goals because of his large network of friends.
  • Focus on what you want and off of what you do not want.
  • How to serve others in whatever way you can so that the Law of Increasing Returns and Going The Extra Mile comes back to you 100 fold.
  • Be grateful for the many blessings you have, no matter what challenges you are currently facing.
  • Put into regular, consistent, practice the 17 Principles of Success taught by the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
  • Purposefully choose and direct your 50,000 daily thoughts, which will help direct the words you speak and the actions you take toward your Definite Purpose.

When you hear about the adversity he has endured throughout his life and how he has channelled this into positive energy you cannot help but be influenced by such a shining example of how to live your life on purpose.

arrow
Mastermind With Tom on these days and times:
(1) Tuesday – 7.30pm EST
(2) Thursday – 7.30am EST
(3) Saturday – 8.00am EST
Click on the button below to Mastermind with Tom Today!

Want to know more about Mastermind Groups? Read here!

Want to know more about other Mastermind Leaders? Read here!