Certified Napoleon Hill Foundation Instructor and Canada’s Leading Think and Grow Rich Expert, will help you purposefully choose, direct, and control the approximately 50,000 thoughts you have every single day…especially during the tough times in your life
“First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.” ― Napoleon Hill
Founder of Kollar & Associates Inc., a full scale Immigration Consulting firm specializing in Canadian Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship laws and Post-Settlement Services in Toronto, Ontario. She is authorized to represent Clients at various Tribunal levels: Immigration & Refugee Board (IRB), Immigration Appeal Division (IAD), Refugee Protection Division (RPD), Greater Toronto Enforcement Centres (GTEC), Immigration Holding Centre (IHC), Visa Offices, Canadian High Commissions and Canadian Consulates worldwide and the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Former, founder and President of Woodbridge Immigration Services Inc., she has worked diligently reuniting family members in Canada, advocating for foreign nationals and acts as a “Litigation guardian” to Minor and Vulnerable Persons in tribunal cases. Her most rewarding part of her career is being able to host Foreign nationals, welcoming Newcomers to Canada and sharing in the historical celebration of Canadian Citizenship ceremonies.
Ms. Kollar currently holds the following designations: Commissioner of Oaths for the Province of Ontario, Member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), Hungarian Canadian Business Association, European Chamber of Commerce in Toronto (EUCOCIT), Hungarian Canadian Business Association and European Union Chamber of. Commerce (EUCCAN (formerly, European Union Chambers of Commerce in Toronto (EUCOCIT) and has over 15 years’ experience providing immigration services to Foreign nationals and assisting in the realization of their dreams to study, work or live in Canada.
Ms. Kollar has been featured in Canada Newspaper and is a freelance newspaper contributor of Immigration related articles on Toronto Star Newspaper:
- Immigration Law News Contributor, Kanadai Magyarsag
- Immigration Law News Contributor, Toronto Caribbean Newspaper – Carib101
- Immigration Law News Contributor, Jamaica Gleaner Newspaper Contributor
- Would you like an Encourager in your life to help you become all that God created you to be?
Ms. Kollar is also widely seen on television interviews, namely:
- Mia Chung, Sunrise – CVM Television, Jamaica Radio Interviews
- BBC World Caribbean News on Canada Deportation Issues
- Power 106 FM, Jamaica on Canada Immigration Issues Guest Speaker
Local multicultural community groups
- International Canadian Immigration Seminars Former International Educational & Recruitment Agent (Europe)
- George Brown Community College Award Recipient & Volunteer
- National Education Conference 2012, CAPIC
- Campaign Chair of the Year, United Way
Marva has completed the Leader Certification online courses and Leader Certification trip and is now in the process of completing her service project to become a fully Certified Napoleon Hill Foundation Instructor.